[Evolution] missing icons under xfce4

Hi,

I am running cleanly installed FC5 with xfce4 added through pirut
application manager. Therefore, no manual risky additions, compilations,
etc.

When I start evolution in gnome, it's fine. When I start it in xfce4, it
is missing most of those tiny icons on toolbar, message lists and so on.
This might be a question half to evolution-list and half to xfce4
people, but I've started here. What makes this difference and how can I
fix it?

Evolution obviously does not like something in xfce4 environment. When I
start it from command line, there are error messages

 igorn irbis:/home/igorn>evolution
CalDAV Eplugin starting up ...
evolution-shell-Message: Killing old version of evolution-data-server...

(evolution:27644): camel-WARNING **: camel_exception_get_id called with
NULL parameter.

(evolution:27644): camel-WARNING **: camel_exception_get_id called with
NULL parameter.

Thanks,

Igor