Re: [Evolution] missing icons under xfce4

hi igor,

Am Donnerstag, den 25.05.2006, 16:14 -0400 schrieb Igor A. Nesterov:
When I start evolution in gnome, it's fine. When I start it in xfce4, it
is missing most of those tiny icons on toolbar, message lists and so on.
This might be a question half to evolution-list and half to xfce4
people, but I've started here. What makes this difference and how can I
fix it?

(a) you need to install gnome-icon-theme and hicolor-icon-theme.
(b) make sure that gnome-settings-daemon is running.

Evolution obviously does not like something in xfce4 environment. When I
start it from command line, there are error messages

those error message seem pretty normal, i also get them most of the
time. ;-)

cheers,
andre

--