Re: [Evolution] "generic error" subscribing to another users calendar

type  rpm -ql evolution-exchange-2.6.0-27 | grep
evolution-exchange-storage, this will display path
of exchange, I have always found it in path
in /opt/gnome/lib/evolution/2.6/evolution-exchange-storage

I have observed generic error while subscribing to other users 'inbox'
or 'calendar' when ldap search for other user in exchange server fails.
But that is very random. Does subscribing for other user 'inbox' work ?
Anyway raise a bug in bugzilla.gnome.org under 'Evolution Exchange' with
export E2K_DEBUG=4 traces.