Re: [Evolution] Cannot delete caldev, exchange calendars
- From: "A.G." <prothonotar tarnation dyndns org>
- To: Harish Krishnaswamy <kharish novell com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Cannot delete caldev, exchange calendars
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:49:14 -0400
On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 10:04 +0530, Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:
On Sat, 2006-05-13 at 22:40 -0400, A.G. wrote:
I've got an old exchange calendar (2 actually) that still shows up under
an exchange account that has long since been disabled. Yet I cannot get
the calendar to be removed in evo. I've even tried removing the
evolution-connector rpm, to no avail.
Workaround : [ugly, useful until the bug is fixed, applicable if you
want to get rid of the account]
1. Fire up your GConf-Editor, choose apps->evolution->calendar->sources
and carefully delete entries related to CalDAV/Exchange.
2. evolution --force-shutdown
3. Start using evolution again :-)
Aha, thanks greatly! gconf was the only place I hadn't looked in.
prothonotar at tarnation dot dyndns dot org
] [Thread Prev