[Evolution] Cannot get JESCS plugin to show calendar items

Hi!

I'm using Evolution 2.6.0 on a Fedora Core 5 x86 machine with the
Evolution-JESCS plugin version 2.6.1.  While the WCAP protocol appears
when I create a mail account, I cannot see anything from our SunONE
server in my calendar or tasks.  When creating a new calendar, I see no
obvious way to use JESCS or WCAP.  The JESCS page
http://go-evolution.org/Evolution_JESCS talks about a JESCS button that
should cause the JESCS items to appear, but I don't see any such
anywhere.  Where should that button be?  What can I do to debug the
behaviour of the plugin?

Thanks,
-Lars