Re: [Evolution] search folder not working (again?)

On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 11:41 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
You should probably be using the "imap" account type rather than the
"imap4" account type. Try changing over to "imap" and selecting folders
for your vfolder and see if that works for ya.

hm, that did it.  But imap can't see our shared user folders at work,
whereas imap4 can...

I guess I can only have one or the other...
thanks,

/* Halley */

        (Halley's comment.)