Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 12:08:01 +0100
From: "Christopher Meyer" <kungfoosion gmail com>
Subject: [Evolution] Outlook connector trying to connect to wrong
        Exchange        server
To: evolution-list gnome org

Hi all,

I'm trying to get Evolution with the Exchange connector to talk to
the Exchange server where my mailbox resides and not having
much luck at all :( . Evolution for some reason tries to find
my mailbox and folders on one of our 4 Exchange servers
but it defaults to a particular server i've never specified anywhere in
Evolution.

My setup is as follows: