[Evolution] search folder not working (again?)

Hi all,

somewhere in the middle of using 2.6, my vfolder stopped checking all
the folders in the "specific folders only" list.

I tried adding some folders again, the previous entries looked like
this:

imap4:iain mail blah comINBOX/
imap4:iain mail blah comINBOX/folder1
imap4:iain mail blah comINBOX/folder2

but new entries look like this

imap4:iain mail blah com/
imap4:iain mail blah com/
imap4:iain mail blah com/

All the old entries that I haven't deleted still work, but I can't add
new directories properly (unfortunately I deleted the INBOX from the
list)

I seem to remember something like this happening before.  I haven't
updated evolution, so it must be one of the componenets.

any suggestions? I couldn't find anything on google, probably because
the terms are so common I got too many false positives...

thanks,

Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in?  I think
that's how dogs spend their lives.
                -- Sue Murphy