Re: [Evolution] Outlook connector trying to connect to wrong Exchange server

Hi,

Provide the OWA Url and usernames, as you give it to
OWA and it should work.

Some users having a problem in the scenario where windows logon
and is different that mailbox name.
You are also having the similar setup?

Thanks,
Sushma.