Re: [Evolution] Using Evolution 2.4.1 in Ubuntu Brezzy Badger

hi dani,

Am Donnerstag, den 04.05.2006, 02:49 -0700 schrieb Dani Camps:
I use Evolution 2.41 in Ubuntu Brezzy and with a
Microsoft Exchange mail server. My problem is that
every time I get an appointment to add in my calendar,
Evolution hangs, and I have to go to the Exchange
Windows client process the appointment and then I can
run Evolution again.

i don't get that sentence, i'm missing a verb. :-)

I have seen that there is Evolution 2.6.1, is this
version solving this problem ? In that case which
packages should I install (Evolution and
Evolution-Exchange?, all of them?),

for ubuntu: evolution, evolution-data-server, evolution-exchange,
gtkhtml, and evolution-plugins (if i remember correctly).

 and finally since
I use Ubuntu is there any repository where to upgrade
it from directlly ?

a good question to your distributor (the ubuntu folks). :-)

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!