Re: [Evolution] bugbuddy and exchange-connector

hi paul,

Am Freitag, den 05.05.2006, 10:25 -0700 schrieb Paul Lemmons:
I would love to âinform developersâ when the exchange connector
crashes but I can not find it explicitly listed in bug-buddy. What
path of selections should I use to insure that the crash data gets to
the right group?

guess evolution-exchange is still called "connector" there (its old
name).

cheers,
andre

--