[Evolution] Using Evolution 2.4.1 in Ubuntu Brezzy Badger

Hi,

I use Evolution 2.41 in Ubuntu Brezzy and with a
Microsoft Exchange mail server. My problem is that
every time I get an appointment to add in my calendar,
Evolution hangs, and I have to go to the Exchange
Windows client process the appointment and then I can
run Evolution again.

I have seen that there is Evolution 2.6.1, is this
version solving this problem ? In that case which
packages should I install (Evolution and
Evolution-Exchange?, all of them?), and finally since
I use Ubuntu is there any repository where to upgrade
it from directlly ? Currently my apt-get says that the
newest version is already installed.

Thanks

Dani