Re: [Evolution] exchange connector

I see exactly the same behavior when I try https://exchange-server/exchange/ks.bhaskar with the x1234567 style userid. Strangely enough, when I use ximian-connector-setup-2.6, it sets up the account perfectly, but evolution is then unable to access it.

-- Bhaskar

Eustace, Glen wrote:

I have already sent the results of this to this list several months ago
but in the spirit of co-operation and trying to get it sorted, I have
repeated the tests.  This is on 2.6 on an FC5 platform but I get the
same on 2.4 on FC4

1. Define server type to be MS Exchange
2. On receiving mail tab, enter
   UserId: geustace
3. Select authenticate
4. Password dialogue asks for password for geustace
5. After OK, no errors but the main dialogue OK remains greyed out
6. Select authenticate again
7. Password dialogue now asks for password for G.Eustace ( which is
wrong )
5. After OK, an error dialogue is displayed could not authenitacte to
server.

At this stage, no further progress is possible.
Please note well !! This used to work great, the code was changed
somewhere between 2.0 and 2.4 and that broke it. Can you not look at the
code and see what was changed ?

Glen.