Re: [Evolution] Showing time on calendar entries

hi eric,
        If the appointment's time match the time divisions in the day view, the time will not be shown. Assuming the time divisions in day view is 30 min. For an  appointment having the start time as 10:00, the time is not displayed in the view. Whereas if the start time is 10:15, the time would be shown in the summary in the view. The time divisions can be changed from edit->preferences->calendar & tasks->display->time divisions.

thanks, Chenthill.