Re: [Evolution] Mulriple Evo, same IMAP, read-status sync

On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 09:42 +0200, Xavier Bestel wrote:
On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 08:39, Saikat Guha wrote:
The question then becomes, am I correct in concluding that Evolution
cannot properly sync with up with IMAP without a three-finger salute?

You can choose "work offline" as a substitute. Evo will still run but
will be deconnected from IMAP (and correctly sync everything).

Interesting, it works under Evo 2.2, but not under 2.6.

i.e. I can mark messages read/unread on 2.6 and go offline/online on 2.2
and see the changes.

But when I mark messages on 2.2 and go offline/online on 2.6 the changes
are not reflected. The changes are reflected when I restart 2.6

cheers,
--
Saikat