[Evolution] Mulriple Evo, same IMAP, read-status sync

Hi,

I have one IMAP server, which is accessed by two different instances of
Evolution on two separate computers (home and office). I do not close
evolution when I go home, or to the office and leave both running all
day/all night. The problem I have is as follows:

1. When a new mail arrives, both evolutions detect it and mark it in
bold as unread
2. I read the mail on home-Evo, which then marks it as read (both
locally, and at the server)
3. When I later go to the office, the mail is still marked unread in
bold in office-Evo
4. Pressing Send&Receive to force a manual resync (one would hope)
doesn't unmark the mails that have been read at home.
5. Restarting office-evolution does mark the mails as read locally
(which were read at home).

Is there a way to have a running version of Evolution resync the 'read'
status of mail messages on an IMAP server.

cheers,
--
Saikat