Re: [Evolution] Message Priority Button

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 08:36 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 08:20 -0500, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 14:34 +0200, Xavier Bestel wrote:
[snip]
have ~/bin/ in the front of my PATH.

That is a security risk.

Are you thinking of ./ at the front of $PATH perhaps?

As long as my ~/bin is only writable by me (and root of course), then
any risk with somebody putting something in there for me to execute as
me is moot because they have to be me to put something there and can do
whatever it is that they are trying to fool me into doing anyway.

My workstation is fairly trustable too.

If you really have to be that paranoid about your system, then you can,
as root of course, replace the sa-learn in one of the system bin
directories.

b.

Brian J. Murrell