Re: [Evolution] Message Priority Button

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 01:36, Barry Clearwater wrote:
Agree with this, configurable buttons would be great.  Firefox has them
and is a good feature, although I never use the move buttons, I just
drag and drop. Much easier. I also like the idea that the junk buttons
could affect the server side spam filter, telling it to add the mail to
ham, or whitelist the sender or some other feature of the mail.

Well, I don't really want a totally configurable Evolution. What I like
in GNOME apps, on the contrary, is that they are quite simple and to the
point (e.g. compare Thoggen to dvd::rip).
However, being able to adapt Evo "junk" buttons to a server-side spam
filter would be a big plus.

        Xav