Re: [Evolution] Message Priority Button

Agree with this, configurable buttons would be great.  Firefox has them
and is a good feature, although I never use the move buttons, I just
drag and drop. Much easier. I also like the idea that the junk buttons
could affect the server side spam filter, telling it to add the mail to
ham, or whitelist the sender or some other feature of the mail.

Regards
Barry