Re: [Evolution] Suggestion for easier mailing list reading via keyboard

Hi Lex and Patrick;

On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 07:06 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 08:29 +1100, Lex Hider wrote:
There is a feature in thunderbird that I find very useful when reading
mailing lists. I would like to suggest that this could be implemented in
evolution.

The feature is a that hitting "T" takes you to the next unread thread
and marks the currently viewed thread as read. There is also a menu
entry for this: Go->Next-Unread_Thread .

I imagine that this would be implemented with a different keyboard
shortcut.

I find that this very simple feature makes the reading of mailing lists
much easier. It avoids having to move through each message in a mailing
list thread that you aren't interested in, so that all the messages are
marked as read.

Sounds useful. We all probably have "least favorite" threads (stuff
about Exchange Connector in my case) which we'd like to jump over.

poc

Amen!!

Regards Bill