Re: [Evolution] mail-notification

On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 10:38:39AM +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
For those of you game enough to try gnome 2.14 and/or evolution-2.6, you
might be interested in the mail-notification patch here:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/garnome/geektoys/mail-notification/files/

called mail-notification-2.0-evolution-2.6.diff

I patched it and it works great with 2.6!

Pardon my ignorance in the matter, but what exactly does this patch do?

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837