Re: [Evolution] RE: Re: Evolution died - need help!

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 16:03 -0800, Auerbach, Steven P. wrote:
All
Yesterday afternoon Evolution started to crash, and now it won't start up.
I'm running Evo 2.4.1 on Kubuntu Breezy 5.10. The only thing I know
that I have done recently is emptied the trash (which apparently
compacts the Inbox
file) and also created some new folders and moved old mail to them.

Maybe you upgraded GNOME & glibg also?

No, I haven't upgraded anything. The only changes are those I stated.

Any error messages when you run evo from an xterm window?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"A great many open minds should be closed for repairs."
Toledo Blade Newspaper