Re: [Evolution] Cleaning up Evo's cache

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 11:10 +0000, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
I have never tried deleting individual directories from the imap tree.
However I do fairly frequently blow away everything under
$HOME/.evolution/mail/imap/ without encountering any problems (however
schedule this for a time when you are near to your imap server - doing
then when you are on low or laggy bandwidth to the server is likely to
result in frustration).

I do completely shut down evolution before lobotomising it (ie evolution
--force-shutdown).

Thanks to all who responded. I have deleted the directory from the
cache. This weekend, I'll delete everything from .evolution/mail/imap
and try to fetch everything once again.

Srinidhi.
--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )         B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X          http://srinidhi.deeproot.co.in