[Evolution] Cleaning up Evo's cache

Hi All,

I have a small problem with the ever-growing Evo's cache. I'll try to
explain myself by giving a small example.

I *had* an IMAP folder that housed close to 5000 emails. Since, that was
taking quite some amount of space on the server and the fact that I was
not able to read all those emails, I decided to delete the directory
from the server. The directory does not exist anymore on the server, but
almost all of it remains in Evo's cache.

How can I delete this directory (and many others) from the cache?

Would it be enough to delete the directory from
$HOME/.evolution/mail/imap/accountname/folders/INBOX/subfolders/ ???

I just wanted a confirmation from the list, before I mess with the
cache. :)

Srinidhi.
--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )         B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X          http://srinidhi.deeproot.co.in