Re: [Evolution] 2.4.2.1 intermittently ignores X-Spam-Flag

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 11:13 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Solution: either run only one client at a time, or apply filters
manually (Ctrl-Y).

It would be nice if this feature could be optionally enabled...

What feature? This is the way IMAP works, it's not a feature of Evo. The
alternative would be to run all filters on all messages in the Inbox all
the time, which I suspect is not what you want ...

Run filters on messages that appear, not necessarily flagged as "new".
This would solve this problem. And then make this behaviour optional.

I agree. I'd also like to have a way for Evo to interact with
*server-side* spam filtering, but it's not an easy problem.

Even better, yeah. IIRC spamassassin can listen on a tcp socket.