[Evolution] 2.4.2.1 intermittently ignores X-Spam-Flag

Sometimes in my office a message flagged YES by the mail server ends up
in my INBOX, and almost all of the time when I'm at home.  Same account
on the same imap server.  Do I have to do something other than set
Specific header to X-Spam-Flag and contains to YES?  I added a Stop
Processing after moving the offending message, but that appears to make
no difference.

Also, since the mail server runs spamassassin, I would like to tell
evolution not to run it on my machines.  Is there a way to do that?

--
Mac Pigman