Re: [Evolution] exchange connector

Brett --

I have tried setting up the particulars of the Exchange service with
ximian-connector-setup and from within evolution.  Neither works.  I
posted to this list asking for help.  I am happy to debug it and post
instructions on what it takes to get it working to the list, but someone
needs to guide me or point me to some documentation.  Until then, Andre,
I and doubtless several others are unable to connect to an Exchange
server with OWA.

-- Bhaskar