Re: [Evolution] exchange connector

On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 16:42 +0000, Andre Labbe wrote:
Hi

I have evolution with exchange connector 2.4.2.1-1
when I setup an account with msexchange, I only have the username and
nothing else. I cannot click next (gray out).

I'm not sure why this is, but there's apparently a standalone app you
need to use to set up your msexchange account nowadays -- it's called
"ximian-connector-setup-2.4".  Run it, and you'll be able to enter all
the particulars of your msexchange service.

--
Brett Johnson <brett hp com>