[Evolution] A few newbie questions

Hi all

I have a few questions, not answered quickly by the manual and the go-evolution.org wiki is not responding. I have evolution working without any problems on my ubuntu machines. The one I use as a server and I'd like to be able to access my info from any of my machines. I presume the evolution data server can be used for this (something like an exchange server).

1) Is there a manual for setting it up somewhere? I will gladly read it but the documentation page on the evolution site doesn't have it.

2) If my assumption is wrong is there a generally recommended and simple way to set up a server for a small group of people so that they can access their calendars etc. from multiple machines? Just a pointer in the correct general direction will be great!

Thanks.

Mark