[Evolution] A few newbie questions

Hi all

I have a few questions, not answered quickly by the manual and the
go-evolution.org wiki is not responding. I have evolution working
without any problems on my ubuntu machines. The one I use as a server
and I'd like to be able to access my info from any of my machines. I
presume the evolution data server can be used for this (something like
an exchange server).

1) Is there a manual for setting it up somewhere? I will gladly read it
but the documentation page on the evolution site doesn't have it.

2) If my assumption is wrong is there a generally recommended and simple
way to set up a server for a small group of people so that they can
access their calendars etc. from multiple machines? Just a pointer in
the correct general direction will be great!

Thanks.

Mark

Mark Horner Jabber/AIM/Yahoo/Gizmo/Skype/Google: marknewlyn

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"