Re: [Evolution] problem edit/update contacts - CONTINUING

I have sent several emails to the Evolution list over the past several weeks
but I STILL DO NOT HAVE A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!

(Note - I have received at least three emails from other people EXPERIENCING THE SAME
PROBLEM asking if I have an answer - because they haven't gotten one either!)

I thought Novell was one of the main sponsors of this project - how about a little care for a user?

If you folks cannot give me a solution:  to make this bloody piece of software
do one of the most basic things (edit/add a contact), then let me know soon, please.

That way, I can share the information with the three different users group I belong to
and blow away a day transferring all my info over to another email client.

However,

If there IS a solution, then please share it with me and I will be even happier to spread that
info to the users' groups.

Dennis Bagley
Sparks, NV  USA

Sushma:

I got the following in the terminal Window when I ran Evolution e-d-s
then attempted to add a contact:

(evolution:30583): e-data-server-WARNING **: e_source_get_uri () called on source with no absolute URI!

(evolution:30583): e-data-server-WARNING **: e_source_get_uri () called on source with no absolute URI!

(evolution:30583): e-utils-WARNING **: calling e_icon_factory_get_icon_filename with unknown icon_size value (48)
new dimensions = (48,48)
we need to scale up
scale = 1

(evolution:30583): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: value "-1.000000" of type `gdouble' is invalid or out of range for property `clip-height' of type `gdouble'

Dennis