Re: [Evolution] Evolution on Mac

On 8 Mar 2006, at 21:52, Zbigniew Chajecki wrote:

Hi,

Few days ago I switch from Linux to Mac and the first thing I wanted to
install was my favorite Evolution.
I did it mostly w/o any problems but now I have two problems I don't
know how to fix.

1. Can you tell me how to change the size of fonts in the list of
emails?

I've uninstalled the OSX version for now so I can't check, but IIRC I had to create a $HOME/.gtkrc-2.0 before this worked.. containing something like:

gtk-font-name = "Bitstream Vera Sans 10"

(assuming you have that font installed)

2. When I used evolution on linux the new incoming mails were always
"bolded" but now they don't I can not recognize anymore which emails
I've already read and which are new ones. Can you tell me how to change
the typeface (from regular to bold) of new incoming mails  on my list?

This should work once you've selected a font that supports bold.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team