[Evolution] Evolution and Exchange 2003

Greetings List,

My apologies if this has been covered.  I perused the archives and did
not see anything relevant.

I am trying to get Evolution working with MS Exchange 2003.  Retrieving
messages works fine, but I cannot send.  I have chosen "Microsoft
Exchange" for the Server Type on the Sending Mail tab.  When I send a
message the error I get is:

"Server won't accept mail via Exchange transport"

Any suggestions on what could be going wrong here?

Thanks,

Grant

Pardon this rubbish:

sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by