Re: [Evolution] Upgrade leads to missing icons & no way to do folder shortcuts

Having to open my mail directory hierarchy each time to
get to a folder several levels down is a pain.

Unless I'm misunderstanding the question, I think that the SEARCH
FOLDERS will work for you.

I created a new search folder called "test folder" that shows all emails
in two of my IMAP inboxes.  It gives me a virtual folder in every sense
of the phrase.  If that's what you're after, then here's how I did it.

Edit the properties of the new Search Folder (test folder)...

Settings:
Search name: test folder
include threads: all related
Find items: If all criteria are met

Search Criteria:
Add a single search criteria and set it to "MATCH ALL"

Search Folder Sources:
choose "specific folders only"
Added two of my inbox folders (both from imap sources)