Re: [Evolution] Send and Recieve button grayed out

Hi,
        Maybe you made Evolution go offline.
        Please check the menu under File, and make sure you are running
Evolution in online mode.

        Harry
On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 15:17 -0700, Lu C wrote:
I am new to Evolution and Linux.  I am using Ubuntu 6.06, it is the
latest release that I have.  Before upgrade I was able to send and
receive email thru Evolution.  But now when I go to send and email it
will go to out box and then on the main screen the Send and Receive
button is grayed out.  Where do I go for the configuration file and what
else do I need to do?

Thanks for your help
Lu