Re: [Evolution] Where does Evolution stores User name and Password

man, 19,.06.2006 kl. 19.30 +0530, skrev neelu_dhiman persistent co in:
Can you please tell me where Evolution stores the user name
and the password of the user (who has Evolution account
configured). I want to retrieve the User name and Password
from Evolution. How can I do so? Can you please help me out?

The passwords are stored in ~/.gnome2_private/Evolution, but not in
plaintext. In the development builds, storage is handled by
gnome-keyring.

-Ãystein GisnÃs