Re: [Evolution] Where does Evolution stores User name and Password

hi neelu,

Am Montag, den 19.06.2006, 19:30 +0530 schrieb
neelu_dhiman persistent co in:
Can you please tell me where Evolution stores the user name
and the password of the user (who has Evolution account
configured). I want to retrieve the User name and Password
from Evolution. How can I do so? Can you please help me out?

Evolution stores your passwords in "$HOME/.gnome2_private/Evolution".
The passwords are not stored encrypted, just base64 encoded.

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!