Re: [Evolution] Outgoing Message Filters - Stop Processing

On Sun, 2006-06-18 at 08:51 -0400, Thomas R. Krishan wrote:
My apologies, I'm a newbie at using Evolution.  I searched for list
archives before sending my message and could find nothing before June
2006.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-hackers/
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-patches/

The list archives were broken for a very long time. I presume they have
now been fixed but so far only contain recent posts.

From your message, I presume their may be older archives.  Are they
to be found somewhere else?

http://gmane.org/info.php?group=gmane.comp.gnome.evolution.general

poc