Re: [Evolution] connecting to a Microsoft Exchange Server?

Can anyone answer this question or do I need to post my questions somewhere else? I have already posted on Novell Forum without success. Where can I get the answers to my questions below?

My operating system is 10.4.6 using a powerbook 1GHZ ppc.
I have installed evolution 2.6 for os x. Is there an exchange component for this version of evolution? If there isn't an exchange component, how do I set it up to receive email from an exchange server? There are many options for server type, but the exchange server isn't one of them. What's tips
and tricks are out there to accomplish this feat?

With warm regards
Ronald Cross

With warm regards
Ronald Cross