Re: [Evolution] Something Broke with exchange/ldap

I built my own copy of 2.6.2 (along with all the companion programs and
libraries) last night.  I can now access my exchange mail files as well
as the exchange calendar.  Ldap address books still seem to be broken.

Clicking on my "global address book" I get a popup saying:

                        We were unable to open this addressbook.
                        This either means you have entered an incorrect
                        URI, or the server is unreachable.

I checked, using evolution-2.4.2.1, and the server is up and works.

David