Re: [Evolution] Downloading pictures

Ok.  I thought I could figure it out but I couldn't.  How exactly do I
do that?

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 14:16 +0200, Erik Slagter wrote:
On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 13:05 -0400, Rob Campbell wrote:
I'm not using a proxy of any sort.  Also, I have a couple of email
accounts and one is "On this computer" (POP) (Also seems to be my
comcast account) and the other is Personal which is on this computer
(IMAP local mail server).  Images show under On this computer for some
reason but not under personal.

Then the only way to find is to use ethereal to check whether (and how)
evolution actually fetches these images. This is not the problem that am
experiencing, indeed.