Re: [Evolution] Downloading pictures

I'm not using a proxy of any sort.  Also, I have a couple of email
accounts and one is "On this computer" (POP) (Also seems to be my
comcast account) and the other is Personal which is on this computer
(IMAP local mail server).  Images show under On this computer for some
reason but not under personal.