Re: [Evolution] designating trash folder

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 10:36 -0400, Johnn Tan wrote:
This is probably in a FAQ somewhere, but can't find one for Evolution.

Using 2.6.1, how do I designate which folder is my Trash folder? I can
designate my Sent and Drafts folders, but can't seem to designate Trash.

Trash is a Virtual Folder, not a real one. It makes no sense to
designate it since it doesn't physically live anywhere. Think of it as a
stored query: "show all messages marked as deleted"

Also, is there a reason why you can't move whatever you want into Trash?
Why must one "delete" a message to get it in the Trash? Seems
restrictive.

Because it's not a real folder (see above).

poc