Re: [Evolution] evolution and large mails

Heh, yes.  Once you see how slick it works - you become addicted.  You
gather up the questions in the discussion forum - assign moderators and
then publish both questions and answers in the "Known Issues" section of
the wiki.  Support becomes so much easier.

James