Re: [Evolution] evolution and large mails

On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 12:31 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 08:54 -0700, Ow Mun Heng wrote:

Let me just add this. For every 10 person that uses Evo, I would say
that approx 80% will find it Good and  the other 10% will find it Not
and the othe 10% just doesn't use Linux (haha)

Actually, you can't please all the people all the time, but that's not a
reason for not trying to. I use Evo as my mail client every single day
and mostly it works well, but basically because I'm used to it. There
are still things that drive me insane, e.g. the lack of an Undo for
message deletion.

Well.. It'll be nice when these features (some of which are already planned) are in

1. GPG Encrypt to function to specific recipients. (much like the "prefer html emails"
2. Search addresses in address book _as_well_as ones already in the inbox. (I think Entourage does that)

Heh.. I think that's about it. :-)

--
Ow Mun Heng <Ow Mun Heng wdc com>