Re: [Evolution] evolution and large mails

On Sat, 2006-06-03 at 00:17 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

14. A real manual. Not a tutorial. An actual user-readable reference
manual that's kept in synch with Evo versions.

Great idea.  And finally, here's something that YOU can do to
contribute!

Start a WIKI - call it the "Evolution Online Manual".  Put in it what
you can and tell us where it is.  Then wait for the rest of us to come
and lend a hand.  If you are not capable, then consider contributing to
the costs of someone who IS running an Evolution WIKI.

I have done this for one Open-Source project and was amazed at how
quickly I became THE authority.  (I believe that each of us should
champion ONE Open-Source project to the best of our ability)

Has anyone done this for Evolution yet?