[Evolution] Evolution not working - can't find a solution!
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:51:31 +0100

We see this occasionally --- message-of-death we call it
locally. Almost always the m-o-d is spam in a Chinese character

The easiest way to deal with a m-o-d is to delete it using some
other software.  Some people prefer to fire up pine or ucbmail;
I tend to use Emacs myself.

We generally advise that spam is delivered to a folder which
has the preview pane inactive.  Very rarely is it necessary to
see the contents of a mail to determine its spamicity.  In
particular, if the subject isn't in a Roman alphabet the
message is flushed instantly.   I recognize that this heuristic
isn't appropriate for everyone everywhere.

- --
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

Is "common sense" really valid?