[Evolution] Setting a custom font

Hi all,

At work, we are trying to shift away from Windows on the desktop for technical staff.  However, we still have to interoperate closely with non-technical staff running Outlook, which means using the exchange plugin, calendars, etc...  I'm the guinea pig that get to make it all work before it gets set up for others.

Anyway, I've managed to get most things to work but I cannot find out how to set a custom font for emails (Arial, 10pt, black).  I've found how I can set my display so that emails without a font set appear in Arial 10pt, but not how to add FONT= to the body of the email.  To be clear, every part of the message including the signature is supposed to be in Arial.  If the message is multipart with a text version, then obviously that will turn up in the recipient's default font.

Please no commentary on why HTML mail or adding FONT= to outgoing email is bad.  I think shifting desktops away from windows is enough for one step without bring in the evils of HTML mail with custom fonts...

Corrin

PS: Largely the migration has worked really well.  Apart from this font requirement and the global address book failing, everything 'just works'.
--
Corrin Lakeland <corrin datamine com>
Datamine