[Evolution] Passwords not been saved

Hi all!

I have just upgraded to evo 2.7.4 and now my passwords for the IMAP
accounts are  not been saved between evo runs. Every time I start I need
to type the passwords even though the 'Save password' option is marked.
I guess I am missing some update to some gnome component, but I don't
know which one and I don't want to simply make a hole system update. Any
hints on how evo 2.7.4 stores the passwords?

Thanks in advance,
/Ignacio

---
       ,,,
      (o o)
Moral excellence comes about as a result of habit. We become just by
doing just acts, temperate by doing temperate acts, brave by doing brave
acts.-Aristotle