[Evolution] Bug

I'm not a developer... I'm just a plain regular user of Linux.  I looked at bugzilla, but I have to get an account and do lots of things to get report a bug.  Seems complicated to me.  So, I'll report the bug here.  If this is improper behaviour let me know and I'm not going to post anything else here.

I'm using SuSE 10.1 and the latest release of evolution that I've got by using the Smart package manager (2.6.0).  I've starte evolution from the console and I'm getting:

CalDAV Eplugin starting up ...

(evolution:5149): camel-WARNING **: camel_exception_get_id called with NULL parameter.

Evolution did work properly though.

Cheers,

Rodrigo Botafogo
Diretor de Tecnologia
(21) 4501-1800 - (11) 4501-1860
www.certisign.com.br
Vocêainda não possui uma identidade digital?
Obtenha aqui: www.ecpf.com.br